- What is input and output device with examples?
- What is output device give 5 examples?
- Is a monitor an input or output device?
- What is output device give example?
- Is CPU an input device?
- What are the 10 examples of output devices?
- What is output in computer?
- What are the 10 input devices?
- What is output device name?
- What are the types of output device?
- What are the input devices in computer?
- What do you mean by input?
What is input and output device with examples?
Input Devices: Computer related input devices are Keyboard, Mouse, Touchpad, TrackPoint, Scanner, Microphone, Digital Cameras, Barcode reader, Joystick, Webcam, etc.
Output Devices: Few examples of output devices are Printers, Projector, Plotters, Monitor, Speakers, Head Phone, etc.
What is output device give 5 examples?
5 examples of output devices
- Speaker – A speaker gives you sound output from your computer.
- Monitor – A monitor is the screen on which words, numbers, and graphics can be seem.
- Printer – A printer prints whatever is on the monitor onto paper.
- Headphones – Headphones give sound output from the computer.
Is a monitor an input or output device?
For instance, a keyboard or computer mouse is an input device for a computer, while monitors and printers are output devices. Similarly, printers and monitors take signals that a computer outputs as input, and they convert these signals into a representation that human users can understand.
What is output device give example?
An output device is any device used to send data from a computer to another device or user. Most computer data output that is meant for humans is in the form of audio or video. Thus, most output devices used by humans are in these categories. Examples include monitors, projectors, speakers, headphones and printers.
Is CPU an input device?
The CPU is the central processing unit of the computer. It is the mastermind or the brain of the device. It contains the RAM, ROM, hard drive and a number of interlinked connections on the motherboard that processes all the information. Hence, the CPU acts as the input, output, and storage of the computer.
What are the 10 examples of output devices?
10 Examples of Output Devices:
- Audio Speakers.
- Sound Card.
- Video Card.
What is output in computer?
Anything that comes out of a computer. Output can be meaningful information or gibberish, and it can appear in a variety of forms — as binary numbers, as characters, as pictures, and as printed pages. Output devices include display screens, loudspeakers, and printers.
What are the 10 input devices?
10 Examples of Input Devices of Computer
- 10 Examples of Input devices: Keyboard.
- Mouse. Light Pen.
- Optical/magnetic Scanner. Touch Screen.
- Microphone for voice as input. Track Ball.
- Joystick. Camera.
- Web cam (PC video camera)
- Keyboard: A keyboard is the most common input device.
- Mouse: A mouse is an electro mechanical, hand held device .
What is output device name?
The devices are usually used for display, projection, or for physical reproduction. Monitors and printers are two of the most commonly-known output devices used with a computer. Computer output devices are all peripheral hardware, and are connected to a computer by cables, or by wireless networking.
What are the types of output device?
There are visual, audio, print and data output devices. Different types of specific hardware include monitors, speakers and headphones, printers and external hard drives. A monitor is one kind of computer output device.
What are the input devices in computer?
In computing, an input device is a piece of computer hardware equipment used to provide data and control signals to an information processing system such as a computer or information appliance. Examples of input devices include keyboards, mouse, scanners, digital cameras, joysticks, and microphones.
What do you mean by input?
Any information or data sent to a computer for processing is considered input. Input or user input is sent to a computer using an input device. The input example (top) shows data being sent from a keyboard to a computer.