- What is the name of the largest computer?
- What are the types of computer size?
- What are the 4 types of computer?
- Which type of computer is most expensive?
- What are the 7 types of computers?
- What is the most powerful computer?
- What are the 3 categories of computers?
- What are the 10 types of computers?
- What are the 5 classification of computer?
- What are the main types of computer?
- What is the full form of computer?
- What are the 2 types of computer?
These computers are the largest in terms of size.
The most common types of mobile computers include:
- Laptop computers.
- Personal Digital Assistants (PDA).
What is the name of the largest computer?
In 1957, IBM began the construction of the Semi-Automatic Ground Environment, by far the world’s largest computer.
What are the types of computer size?
On the basis of size there are four types of computer. They are minicomputer, micro computer, mainframe computer and super computer. Super computer is the fastest, most expensive, big in size, and most powerful computer that can perform multiple tasks within no second.
What are the 4 types of computer?
Here are the four basic types:
- Mainframe Computer.
Which type of computer is most expensive?
Here are ten of the most expensive computers ever created.
- 1989 Macintosh Portable – $6,500.
- Voodoo Envy 171 – $6,500.
- 1983 Apple Lisa – $9,995.
- 1979 Cromemco System Three – $12,495.
- Yoyotech XDNA Aurum 24K – $13,000.
- 1975 IBM Portable Computer – $19,975.
- Ego for Bentley Notebook – $20,000.
- 24k Gold MacBook Pro – $30,000.
What are the 7 types of computers?
Examples of Different Computer Types
- Supercomputers. Supercomputers are Very Fast and Most Powerful.
- Mainframe Computers. Mainframe computers — These are large and expensive computer types capable of supporting hundreds, or even thousands, of users simultaneously.
- Minicomputers. Minicomputers — Minicomputers are mid sized computers.
What is the most powerful computer?
Since June 2018, the American Summit is the world’s most powerful supercomputer, reaching 143.5 petaFLOPS on the LINPACK benchmarks.
What are the 3 categories of computers?
So what are these categories of computer types? There are five main ones: supercomputers, mainframe computers, minicomputers, microcomputers, and finally mobile computers.
What are the 10 types of computers?
Types of computers
- 1 Supercomputer.
- 2 Mainframe.
- 3 Server Computer.
- 4 Workstation Computer.
- 5 Personal Computer or PC.
- 6 Microcontroller.
- 7 Smartphone.
What are the 5 classification of computer?
When classified according to size and capacity, the following types of computers can be identified: supercomputers, mainframe computers, minicomputers, microcomputers and embedded computers.
What are the main types of computer?
Minicomputer. We have four different computer types classified according to their performance, power, and size. A computer is an electronic device that accepts data, processes it, stores, and then produces an output. The four basic types of computers are as under: Supercomputer.
What is the full form of computer?
Some people say that COMPUTER stands for Common Operating Machine Purposely Used for Technological and Educational Research. “A computer is a general purpose electronic device that is used to perform arithmetic and logical operations automatically.
What are the 2 types of computer?
At the moment there are two main types of desktop computer available: the Mac (made by Apple Computers) and the PC.