Slide your finger up your Android phone’s screen to scroll all the way to the bottom of the Settings menu.
Tap “About Phone” at the bottom of the menu.
Tap the “Software Information” option on the About Phone menu.
The first entry on the page that loads will be your current Android software version.
How do I know which Android operating system I have?
You can easily determine which OS version your device runs by following these steps:
- Open your phone’s menu. Tap System Settings.
- Scroll down towards the bottom.
- Select About Phone from the menu.
- Select Software Info from the menu.
- The OS version of your device is shown under Android Version.
What is the current version of Android?
The Latest Version of Android is 10.0
The initial version of Android 10.0 was released on September 3, 2019 on Google’s Pixel devices. Unlike previous versions of Android, this version doesn’t have a cute dessert name—or any other type of name beyond the version number.
What is the latest version of Android 2019?
March 20, 2019 — HMD Global is now rolling out Android Pie to the Nokia 5.1. June 3, 2019 — The Android 9 Pie update for the Nokia 3 has been released. June 25, 2019 — Android Pie (Go edition) is now rolling out to the Nokia 1.
How do I know if I have Android 10?
You can find your device’s Android version number, security update level, and Google Play system level in your Settings app.
Check & update your Android version
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Near the bottom, tap System Advanced. System update.
- See your “Android version” and “Security patch level.”