- In which areas computer are used?
- What are the 5 uses of computer?
- How and where computers are used?
- What are the types computer?
- What are the 20 uses of computer?
- What are the 10 advantages of computer?
- What is the 10 uses of computer?
- What is Computer 10 lines?
- What are the advantages of computer?
- How does a computer work?
- What is importance of computer?
- What is computer full information?
- What are the 2 types of computer?
- How many parts are there in computer?
- What are the 7 types of computers?
- What is RAM and ROM in computer?
- What are the uses of computer for students?
In which areas computer are used?
Computers are found in offices, banks, schools, businesses and in the every field. They are used in banks for record keeping and maintaining accounts of customers. Banking and commerce could not have existed on a large scale without use of computers. Computers are widely used in banks for calculation purpose.
What are the 5 uses of computer?
Common uses of home computers
- Playing computer games.
- Solving math problems.
- Watching TV and movies.
- Listening to music.
- Communicating with other people.
- Sending e-mail.
- Using The Internet.
How and where computers are used?
The following are some of the areas where computers are used:
- Supermarkets. Supermarkets and other retail stores use computers for stock control, i.e., to help them manage their daily activities.
- Banks/Insurance industries.
- Process control.
- Government Institutions.
What are the types computer?
The four basic types of computers are as under: 1Supercomputer. 2Mainframe Computer. 3Minicomputer.
What are the 20 uses of computer?
20 Uses of Computers
- Retail and Trade.
- Arts and Entertainment.
What are the 10 advantages of computer?
Below is a list of the main advantages and benefits you’ll get from using a computer.
- Increase your productivity.
- Connects you to the Internet.
- Can store vast amounts of information and reduce waste.
- Helps sort, organize, and search through information.
- Get a better understanding of data.
- Keeps you connected.
What is the 10 uses of computer?
10 USES OF COMPUTER:
- Uses of computer in Education field.
- Use of computer in business.
- Uses of computer in hospitals.
- Uses of computer in banking sector.
- Uses of computer in government offices.
- Uses of computer in home.
- Uses of computer in marketing.
What is Computer 10 lines?
10 Lines on Computer. The instruction which the user gives to the computer is called “Program”. It is a kind of device which accepts raw data which is called “Input”, processes it accordingly called as “Processing” and after that displays the result called “Output”.
What are the advantages of computer?
Advantages of a Computer are :-
A computer is very fast and can perform many operations simultaneously. Computer is always Accurate. It never gives false result. A computer is a Versatile machine means it can perform all types of tasks without any problem.
How does a computer work?
A computer is an electronic machine that processes information—in other words, an information processor: it takes in raw information (or data) at one end, stores it until it’s ready to work on it, chews and crunches it for a bit, then spits out the results at the other end. All these processes have a name.
What is importance of computer?
Computer has become very important nowadays because it is very much accurate, fast and can accomplish many tasks easily. Otherwise to complete those tasks manually much more time is required. It can do very big calculations in just a fraction of a second. Moreover it can store huge amount of data in it.
What is computer full information?
What is Computer : Computer is an electronic device that is designed to work with Information. The term computer is derived from the Latin term ‘computare’, this means to calculate or programmable machine. Computer can not do anything without a Program.
What are the 2 types of computer?
mini computer ,micro computer,digital computer. Generally there are 2 types of the computer Analog and Digital but at this time We have Supper Computers which can do our all work .
How many parts are there in computer?
What are the 7 types of computers?
Terms in this set (9)
- Mainframe computers. Large, powerful computers that are used for centralized storage, processing, and management of very large amounts of data.
- PDA;Personal Digital Assistant.
- Embedded computer.
What is RAM and ROM in computer?
RAM (Random Access Memory) and ROM (Read Only Memory) are types of computer memory that provide users with access to information stored on a computer. Data in RAM is not permanently written. When you power off your computer the data stored in RAM is deleted. ROM is a type of non- volatile memory.
What are the uses of computer for students?
Students can use computer effectively to study, to investigate reading material, to interact about reading or other class material, to prepare assignments for hand-in such as homework or written report; but some students will need a specific output media supported by teacher — disc, card, or paper to be ink