- Which course is best after 12th science?
- Which course is best?
- What are the career options after 12th?
- Which course has more job opportunities?
- What comes after PUC?
- Which job has highest salary?
- Which jobs are available after 12?
- How do I choose a career?
- Which stream has more scope?
- Which course has more salary?
- Which job has more scope in future?
- What should I do after 2 PUC?
- What is next after 12th science?
- Can a biology student become a pilot?
- How do I find a career I love?
- How do I choose a career I love?
- How do I choose a job at 30?
Which course is best after 12th science?
Engineering and medical fields are not the only options after 12th science students. There are plenty of career options after class 12 science such as a career in Scientific, Mechanical, Business, Creative field, Agriculture, Entertainment, Banking, Clerical, Forensic science etc.
Which course is best?
Let us start with traditional courses first.
- 1 B.Com. This is the most popular choice among Commerce stream students.
- 2 Chartered Accountancy.
- 3 Bachelor’s course in Economics.
- 4 Company Secretaryship course.
- 5 Law courses.
- 6 Management courses.
- 7 Technical courses.
- 8 Designing courses.
What are the career options after 12th?
The following links will give you the pros and cons of some of the commonly chosen careers by students after Class 12.
Which course has more job opportunities?
To become a systems engineer, you need a bachelor’s degree in engineering. Software architects have taken the title as the best job in the country with job growth of 34% and an average annual salary of $119,000 per year.
What comes after PUC?
After PUC, you can move into a Physics-related career either by studying a basic stream of Engineering (eg: Mechanical), or by doing BSc with Physics as one of your subjects. Some universities (including IITs, BITS, NITs) offer an integrated five-year MSc in Physics.
Which job has highest salary?
Here are the highest paying jobs of 2019:
- Anesthesiologist: $208,000.
- Surgeon: $208,000.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon: $208,000.
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist: $208,000.
- Orthodontist: $208,000.
- Psychiatrist: $208,000.
- Physician: $192,930.
Which jobs are available after 12?
We bring before you a list of few courses which you may pursue after Class 12, so as to obtain high salaried jobs.
- Chartered Accountancy:
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Designing:
- Bachelor of Laws:
- BSc in Mechanical or Marine Engineering:
- BCS or MS in Computer Science:
- Pilot training school:
How do I choose a career?
How to Choose a Career
- Know yourself–your strengths, values, personality, and skills. This will help you decide which choice best fits you.
- Know your options and learn about each one. To learn about occupations, go to Learn More about the Jobs that Interest Me , Learn about Occupations, or Choosing a Military Career.
- 3. Make a good decision.
Which stream has more scope?
According to the social psychology science is declared as the best stream. Science includes engineer, doctor, a scientist or many more. Science has the best scope. Apart from Science, Arts and Commerce are also not bad.
Which course has more salary?
Engineering jobs usually pay well. Of course, the ones in demand will be the ones that provide a higher pay package. Petroleum Engineering, Computer Engineering, and Aerospace Engineering are the ones with the highest pay package in India as of now.
Which job has more scope in future?
The 10 best jobs for the future:
Computer systems analyst. Nurse practitioner. Physical therapist. Health services manager.
What should I do after 2 PUC?
List of courses after 12th Science stream –
- B.E. or B.Tech. ( Bachelor of Engineering/Technology)
- Diploma in Engineering.
- B.Sc. ( Bachelor of Science)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
- B.Arch. (
- B.Pharm. (
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- Commercial Pilot Training (Flying training)
What is next after 12th science?
Available Courses after 12th Science
- BAMS (Ayurvedic)
- BHMS (Homoeopathy)
- BUMS (Unani)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B. VSc AH)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science (BNYS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
Can a biology student become a pilot?
You can be a pilot regardless of your stream in class 12th, you just to pass physics and maths in class 12th, in case you did not have these subjects in 12th you will have to apply to National School of Open Learning and appear for an exam and get a passing certificate for the particular subject.
How do I find a career I love?
How to find a career you love:
- Start with introspection.
- Figure out what motivates you.
- Develop your personal brand.
- Identify a “board of advisors”
- Build your network.
- Gain relevant experience and skills.
- Finally, don’t compromise (or, know what you can compromise on).
How do I choose a career I love?
Here are five tips to help you find a job you’ll love.
- Make a Match. Before you start your job search, spend time making sure you’re looking for the right job.
- Get the Inside Scoop. Don’t just apply for the job.
- Interviewing Works Both Ways.
- Check out the Company Culture.
- Make Sure the Job Is a Good Fit.
How do I choose a job at 30?
5 Ideas & Advice for Designing and Making a Career Change at 30:
- Get Your Bearings, Don’t Trust Your Interests. Before taking the leap into a career change, get your talent bearings first.
- Really, Really Know Before You Go.
- Choose the Reality, Not A Sexy Career Story.
- Ignore the Herd.
- Don’t Settle and Don’t Fake It.